Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pool Time

I have just set up this blog and my kids are pulling at my sleeves to get them to the pool before the sun sets. SO I have just a quick post today to give you some idea of the character of this blog. I chose the title Green Gazette because green evokes all things that are fresh and healthy and gazette suggests that herein lies some sort of journal. Ergo, Green Gazette. Additionally, green suggests something new. This blog experience is new to me and I don't know what to expect. I am going to comment on current events and give my fresh opinion on all that happens. Gotta get to the pool, now! Please vote on the survey and leave your comments, too!!

1 comment:

Saint Maker said...

Happy to have you join the rest of the narcissistic people out there... ...grin...
BTW, I pray and ask St. Jude to help me when I lose something, but when I can't vote, I curse.
Peace,
Judy

Make a Peace Pledge!